You know you're a mom when:
1. Not having someone hanging on your arm, hip, or leg at any given point in the day give you the same feeling as losing your keys, purse or cell phone.
2. The lock button on your Blackberry quit working...because your baby was teething on it (good luck getting Verizon to replace that BTW).
3. You consider drool to be the new black (yes, my drool blog will be returning soon...link to come)
4. You say "Oh my God I just sounded like MY mom" at least 3 times in a day.
5. You trade your Gucci for Graco and your Mercedes for a Minivan.