Friday, October 1, 2010

BA Boots

My husband is so B.A.!!!!

I will admit I do a lot for my family...cook, clean, run around, etc...but I don't expect anything in return. Just being proud of my family and who they are is enough for me.
That being said, it's totally dope when someone does something for me out of the blue just to say "Hey thanks, you're a stellar mom and phenom wife!"

Well my kick ass hubs did just that this week.  He knew I was in the market for a new pair of cowboy boots...mine are getting old and a bit worn (which really means they're FINALLY being broken in) but are a pretty Plane Jane style and...uhm yeah...in case you're new...I'm not that Plane Jane.  He did his homework and found out what boots I wanted and God love him, he ordered them for me as a surprise!

This is them in all their Justin glory!


It has been a long time since I had new boots and even longer since I had new Justins.  I freakin LOVE them. They're nothing like the pair of boots I own and aside from they're AWESOMENESS!!!  They mean the world to be because they're a reminder of how amazing my husband is and how much what I do means to him and my family :)  AWWWWWWWWWW insert mush and gag here. :)


No comments: