Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gimme an R...Gimme an O...Gimme a T....

Gimme a T...Gimme an E...Gimme an N....
What does that spell???  

Well, we all know what it spells, it spells "my kids"!

I don't know if it's packing to move or my son's 1st bday coming up, or Christmas shopping that's really opened my eyes to the level of spoiled in my house, but I do know that it has become abundantly clear.

The more we pack for moving, the more I realize how incredibly much stuff they have!  We are packing in 24"x24"x18" boxes.  I'm not even kidding when I say that they EACH have an entire box OF THEIR OWN that is filled with nothing but notebooks, journals, stencils, stationary sets, pens, pencils, gel pens, and stickers...PLUS there is an entire additional box with "group" pens/pencils/crayons/markers/etc in it.  OH and they each still have an entire shelf in the broom closet (which houses nothing resembling a broom at all) that is full of writing and drawing stuff that they did not want to box up yet.  No wonder I don't have much room to store food in my kitchen, I lost my pantry to their drawing and writing stuff...and don't even ask me about actual art stuff, my 12x10 mudroom is 1/3 shelves with art stuff on it that belongs to them.  


No comments: