Friday, December 10, 2010

1 Year Old

I wanted to share my 365 photo project with y'all.  Every day for the 1st year of my son's life, I photographed him.  Some days it was literally one photo, sometimes only with my camera phone because that was the only way to capture the moment at the time.  When it was all said and done, I had taken 25,876 photos of my son.
I have put together a book and am having it printed for him and also put the images together as one...a single shot for each day.  It starts with my belly the morning he was born (approximately 14 hours before his birth) and ends with a photo taken on his 1st birthday.  I think it turned out pretty awesome so I wanted to share it with other moms, artists and everyone else who checks out this blog so they can take some ideas away from it.  Here it is:

No comments: