Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My inner Gypsy is a Bimbo!

I posted lastnight about my wonderful rain pouring down, music blasting, windows open non-mom moment.  I maintain it was fantastic!

This morning I get a text from my husband about 3 minutes after he left for work.  "You left the passenger side window open, Ms. I-gotta-feel-the-rain!"

SHIT! 

It stormed here off and on ALL NIGHT!  The car...was parked outside!  Thank God for Honda Elements and their plastic floors and neoprene seats!  By the time he got to work, it was already partly dry.
I'm such an idiot!

I check and double check to make sure all the doors and windows of the house are closed up and locked every night, I check and double check to make sure the car alarms are set ever night.  I SWEAR I thought both windows rolled up! 

We got a good laugh out of it, but I assured him, my inner gypsy will keep her windows rolled up in future rain storms.

No comments: