Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

Life has been NUTS!
*Gigglesnort* Inside joke.

Photo shoots are piling up on top of one another!
Spring is here so the kiddos have tons going on.  Hubby is working more, YAY OVERTIME!
And to top it all off, I'm trying desperately to make time to keep working on boxing stuff up for our big impending move...still not official.

This weekend was full of fun.  Little man decided he LOVES rice cereal....IF it has fruit or juice mixed into it.  It seems like every day he learns how to do something new.  Today he realized he could unhook and kick off the toy bar on his swing.  He spent some time with his "cousin" Caleb this past weekend...their interaction was great!  Caleb was all about grabbing onto Moose who really just wanted to stare at Caleb and keep his distance.

We learned that 3 babies all under 6 months, all screaming at the same time, is a good reason to be glad that we're done having kids!  Yeah it was chaos here for a while!
We also learned that Little man doesn't like sharing his mama!  3 hours of photoshoots in a row was too long for me to be gone from him (even if it was just the other room) especially if I was hanging out with other babies.  Don't worry Moose...you're the only little man for me!

Guess I really have nothing interesting to report.
Here are some pics from this weekend's work:




2 comments:

Brianne said...

Gorgeous photo's! LOVE the second one with the arms wide open. Too cute! ^_^

I found you on Top Mommy Blogs, and I'm your newest follower. I look forward to reading more! :)

Abby said...

OH HEY!!! I've checked out your blog too! Although admittedly I didn't follow cuz I suck and got side tracked...I love your photos though!

Thanks, I just started shooting babies-studio work really isn't my thing. I'll pop back over and follow you! Gotta return the love!