Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dirty Pirate Hookers!!!

I got a good laugh tonight, while watching The Anchor Man.
The night life blew up in my face, that movie came into play.  Its funny how a moment in life can ruin a movie/tv show or give you reason to laugh at it more than you normally would.

As I sat holding my Allllllllllllllmost sleeping perfect baby boy, I couldn't help but think about that statement; and how the world weaves itself together in the most hysterical and comical of ways.  And this is what I have to say about it.

If you find yourself quoting a movie in a way meant to be a secret or to exacerbate problems or encourage bad behavior; be warned.  Life has a way of biting people who encourage wrong when they least expect it.  Revenge; is after all...a dish best served oh so fucking cold...and the frost is just setting in at night.  The most fridged moments are yet to come.

When you think you have life by the horns and it turns and runs you through; I'm sorry, you were right, and I miss you are too little to late, too pathetic and too Tom Hanks sappy sappy someone is dying of cancer movie-ish.  Get on with life.  Wallow if you must, but don't wallow too close to me because I don't want to be spattered in your mud.

If you have crossed the line from whore to whorr-id in ways that entire counties are familiar with; a bottle of jack and a few hours of bullshit on a front porch will not suffice to repair the damage you have done to people's lives. I know, its a shocker that not all people repair the fucked up ways of the world they create with booze stupidity and sucking cock...but it's a fact.
Perhaps in the future it would best serve you to keep your whore mouth and other body parts shut and away from those who they have no business being near.  Just a thought.

I'm just shocked  and left with nothing to do but shake my head at the ridiculousness that is the country we live in and the things we put up with.  There are laws, repercussions, and law suits that can slam the fuck out of people who think they have  right to pry their grub monkey fingers into other's lives.  Trust me.

Its amazing to me that something as little as a sing 3 word line from a horrible movie that a decent actor should be ashamed of producing can shoot someone like me who currently resides on cloud 9 into a fury of small town smut and scandal so easily. But that's what its about.  Getting those hard to handle calls at the same time as hearing those lines and being able to say fuck it all and hang up and turn off the tv and look around and see happiness...even if it means a short rant or vent online.

Here's to the past they can kiss my glass!




No comments: