Thursday, May 12, 2011

WELL SHIT!

It's here!  Today is the day we celebrate the brightness and joy brought into this world 26 years ago...ok fine...28 years ago...OK OK!  32 years ago...that is YOURS TRULY!!!

Yup.  It's my birthday!  (imagine me jumping up and down right now saying WISH ME HAPPY BDAY! YOU FUCKERS!)

Once upon a time, pampered city girl met horse loving country boy and they got it on and produced this gem you have all come to know as the loud mouth, opinionated, hardcore bitch on wheels...Abby (formerly the 21st Century Domestic Goddess who denounced her throne of domesticity in hopes of a life filled with more fun and less dirty socks!).

Me age 1-ish

The last few months have been a rollercoaster ride which have quite frankly been much needed and brought me back to being more myself than I have been in years.  When thrown into a situation, you alter your attitude...your ideals and hell even your life.  But fuck that noise.  I'm done being something and someone that stretches my skin into a shape not my own.  I'm not a Stepford wife, I'm a wild crazy fun wife.  I'm not a PTO mom, I'm the kinda mom who squirts people with the kitchen sink sprayer.  I didnt fit Stepford/PTO and its nice to be back to the rocker I used to be.

Me...Yesterday (literally)

Love me or hate me, either way I don't give a fuck.  Those who hate me enough to be bold about it give me something to giggle about.  If they're talkin, you're doing something right. ;)

I woke up today with a smile on my face, my baby boy by my side, and a message waiting for me on my phone from the love of my life.  It doesn't get a lot better than that in my book.  Score #1!

I got the coffee brewing and realized we're out of milk.  *hangs head and drops a fuck bomb or 2* but guess what...turns out rice milk in coffee is awesomely yummy.  Much thanks to my lactose intolerant son!  Score #2.

It could take my years to reply to all the bday wishes I'm getting on my phone and FB and vm...so as it turns out I DO have friends.  *gasp!*  and awesome ones at that!  
So my busy busy day is off to a great start.  Life is lookin up every day.  The sun is shining.  My hair is rockin like my attitude and my life!  

So bring it on 32!  Give me the best you've got to give or expect me to swing back.  This bitch is done rollin over on command!



So for my bday, here is a quote from a woman who kicked as much ass as I do...that pretty much fits me to a T:

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." 
— Marilyn Monroe

No comments: